We are always looking for people to join our qualified team of Caregivers in providing the highest level of care to seniors, adults with disabilities, or individuals transitioning out of a hospital or physical rehabilitation facility.
We are hiring for all schedules - day shifts, night shifts, weekends, summer/seasonal, holidays, and for both part-time and full-time positions.
Job Duties Include:
- Non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and other adults in need.
- Providing companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones.
- Assisting clients with errands, light housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Providing personal care, bathing, transferring, positioning and incontinence care.
- Offering transportation to appointments and shopping.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current HCA License
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Auto Insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check and fingerprint check